Saturday 9 February 2008

We want a 'relax' Friday

It's friday, relax a little!

Scorpio (from Metro Paper)
"it's not important that it's Friday, or it's February, or that it's 2008. Think way ahead. This is a day for making long term future plans. What actually goes on today is almost an irrelevance."

See... that's y I can't concentrate my mind at work today. I'm missing home loads. It's CNY and I miss all of them. I wish I were in Perlis, enjoying CNY with my maternal relatives.

And finally I got a chance to talk to mommy just now. The first thing I said to her: "So, you're really cruel to me, aren't you? you have not spoken to me since you'd received my parcels a few days ago." lol. She then laughed out loud on the phone =) Miss her loads!

Off work soon hehe. Haven't got enough sleep... definitely need more sleep tonight!!!

No comments:

The Cutest Kitty