Thursday 7 February 2008

second beautiful LATE

35 minutes late for work on the first day. Big deal you thought?

What about AN HOUR LATE for work on the second day then? Very big deal huh??? Let all the Londoners praise the Jubilee tube Line on its suspensions this morning due to power failure, apparently; I thought they were on strike Fu-yoh!!! I was freaking disappointed... and thinking how bad luck it was for me early in the morning and my second day of work. And in the end I had to come back to my area and take a cab to work and was an hour late!

Luckily when I walked into the office, the manager lifted up his head and looked at me, said "I know, I know it was real bad, the Jubilee line." I pretended to look as if I'd been shocked and said: "well, did you get affected as well???" lol. Saying that was actually to distract myself from looking at the lady boss who was busy as ever sitting at her place dealing with business. I took a deep breath, chilled for a second, fingers on the keyboard and started to work.

Colleagues are really helpful and I feel the sense of belonging even though it was just my second day after I'd started. No selfishness. Everything went well for me in the workplace and haven't had myself in any difficulty, yet! lol

French class was getting tougher; and I'm feeling a bit lost in the class but Magali is a good teacher I would say. Pretty. Sweet. Sound Romantic and I think she is one lol She always knows it when I'm lost; probably it says on my forehead lol =p

French is like a pop-culture in London. 2 colleageus of mine are currently learning French as well =) and you wouldn't believe it. The manager sitting opposite me is with a birthday the same as mine, 30th Oct. We were like... How funny! haha And they are all Horoscope readers!!!!! wakakkakakakaa

And I missed the reunion dinner. Papa was 'begging' me to come home to join the reunion dinner on Skype =/ How lovely but real silly. He even said he would pay the company when I take a day or half day off. This' hilariously ridiculous I said.

Gong Xi Fatt Chai people! & Ang Powssss I miss them.... oh, my dearest mommy had couriered ang pows over to me and Nadia. How sweet. But this smart woman put in 100 Ringgit, not Pounds and I wonder what's the use then. =P

No comments:

The Cutest Kitty