Monday 11 February 2008

How Time Flies

Every morning I wake up, look at the clock
staring blankly at the date thinking how time flies
and much remember what goes on from week to week
NEVER allow myself to waste a single second or time
hoping to have more progressions made in life, because
I remember mommy often said to me when I was still in primary school:
"live your life to the fullest and you would have no regrets at all"
"Don't owe anyone anything in life; if they ask for 1, try to give them 2. Then you would have all the credits and they definitely have to respect you"
"Be independent. Never rely on anyone else, not even your husband - but us (parents) and yourself"
I didn't appreciate her words when I heard what I was told but throughout the years, mommy's been working really hard, especially for her one & only most beloved daughter. Mommy and papa never sat me down with my homeworks [I'm not lying, I really NEVER had it during my childhood]. But their undying love for me have always had my wings sprouted and I rise up high to the sky, circling in laps of delirious joy =) I know it's just another way of communication in my family.
By the way, who says children will only be good when they were brought up in a super-duber loving family background? Who says sharing stories about your family 24/7 means you have a loving family? Haven't you heard of intangible & unspoken love? And pls don't say "you, the spoilt brat" when one is the only child, or I shall feel really shame for those who are still spoilt/dependent although having siblings
YES. I mean it!

No comments:

The Cutest Kitty