Friday 15 February 2008

Sleepy Friday

I'm freaaaaaaaaaking sleepy, could barely have my eyes open now. The lady boss is sitting right in front of us and I'm pretending busy typing some important documents here =p better pray she will never realise I have a blog lol

A lot more to finish (too much now and many more to come) but online shopping is getting greater now! I bought some stuff again hehe =) Now am starting to worry if I would receive the item successfully, or not. I got this little phobia to receiving parcels; sometimes they might go MIA without any notice. But when it comes to me later I will be like a little girl opening the parcel as if I'm going to be very surprised by it lol. Mind you, this is due to my feeling of loneliness at home haha

For Nadiau:
So, I was quite upset this morning! I forgot to bring my Slingbag, I felt so lonely in the bus lol I don't bring Slingbag on the weekends; I hope I'll not miss it on next Monday wakakakaka

Need to grab sth for lunch! tata

No comments:

The Cutest Kitty