Tuesday 19 February 2008

Beauty vs Brain

What do you think is important in life BEAUTY or BRAIN? One person asked me this when I was 17. Without much thought I answered him: BEAUTY! So you would give up BRAIN for BEAUTY? I said YES.

Beauty is important for a woman; and I adore natural beauty. Many sexy beautiful ladies out there, and they make me hate it (hate the fact that beauty is so important to me but I don't hate them) and I have to turn to God everytime asking him isn't this unfair. A second later, an answer shoots my head: "Work your best out with your BRAIN, since Beauty is not in everything for you."

I hesitate for a moment, and think this is true. Those who have got both Beauty and Brains ,they're just too lucky; those with only Beauty, please make use of it; those without beauty are unlucky, they have to work hard with their only asset - Brains. And how unlucky, I'm under this category! Purely my own opinion.

walking with my head down
prefer to see myself in shadow, definitely
not looking myself in the mirror
I run my fingers through my hair; saying in heart
Thank God we have brains
my one and only greatest asset
^^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My opinion= U got the beauty+brain+harworkingness+willingess to learn.. Dun look down on urself! If u were to say u got no beauty, i wonder whats all the girl out there gonna think... Hehe..

With Love,
WeiWei.

The Cutest Kitty