Wednesday 6 February 2008

Beautiful First Day

The first day of having myself stepping in to the English corporate world... In the middle of working, I would pinch myself a little to make sure it's real, and try looking around the floor to find my briefcase (the one being mentioned earlier on & only if I really brought one to work; in your dream baby!!!!) wakakakakakakakaka =p

I will be meeting more colleagues tomorrow. Can't wait to see Paul again; he seems like a really kind one since Judy has been praising him so much in front of me and yea I met him once during the interview I thought he's easy to play with. Judy is such a nice chap and really she's real (real as in being her true-self and not pretending *2 thumbs up for her*).

You wouldn't believe me if I told you I was 35 minutes late for work on my first day. A huge thank to the Tube; something serious happened in Westminster apparently. I was kept in the tube for almost an hour. And when it started moving it was like a turtle walking in the park... damn pissed-off. Of course, I was sooooooooooooooo frustrated and hoping to buy a car soon lol... don't worry, this comes up to my mind whenever there's something wrong with the public transports in London. But Judy's kinda polite when she saw me this morning, she said: "it's okay... it's normal to be late sometimes. Doesn't matter!" But not until I saw my lady boss... lol she didn't say anything. She's smiling at me when I walked in and quickly stood up to welcome me for few seconds and then got back to her seat and started typing. She seems alright to me =)

Emmm... I'm looking forward to working with these folks! I know I'll be learning a lot from them; because whatever Judy told me to do she'd end with this sentence - doing this will enhance your CV/portfolio in future - and I am more hungry than ever.

Okay, gtg. Need to google how to use Adobe Indesign. I think Judy plans to get my hands dirty with those look-quite-complicated graphic works. *sweat*

No comments:

The Cutest Kitty