Tuesday 5 February 2008

pok-pok pok-pok (heartbeat sound)

I can't wait for tomorrow. My heart beating faster whenever I think of it. Yes, joy penerated my heart; meantime fear is starting to overwhelme my heart, too.

And very silly, silly of me to think that I should have bought a mug early and bring it to work tomorrow, simply because I like marking my own stuffs in the office waakakakkaakkaaaa =p

What's more, I actually hope to get myself an immaculate briefcase... My mind tells me to stop, stop getting myself into a bigger picture than usual and focus on other things first.

I wanna keep myself really really busy from tomorrow onwards. I like learning and admire contribution. Self-satisfaction not guaranteed; but it's been a while since I tasted it. I would love to do it again, why not!

My simple wish says: Everyone will like my work. That's it!

and Praying hard!!!! =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I strongly believe U can deliver that! All the best & happy working ya.. *Hugz*

-Weiwei-

The Cutest Kitty