Tuesday 16 October 2007

Tagged by Fatt Kor

(words in RED: my answers)
The most recent picture of you:

When was it taken?
Taken on the 11th Oct 2007 (Last Thursday)


A picture of you making the peace sign:
@ Jourdan's 21st bday party (Jan 06)

A picture of you with friends:
My sweetest besties in the world

A picture of you in a weird/random place:

Where were you?
In a bath tub with my sweetie at Sri Petaling Hotel
Who took the picture?
Kor Chee How

A picture of you in black and white:


Did you edit this picture to black and white or did you take it like that?
this is an edited picture
Do you like black and white or coloured pictures better?
Depends on my mood.

A picture with your hair up:

Do you like your hair up?
Yes...As long as I look good!

A picture of you with a WEIRD face:

with banana Skin @ Maison


A picture of you wearing a black coloured shirt:
with black sunglasses too =)


A picture of you wearing a red coloured shirt:
With Bear Bear @ Project, Hartamas



A picture of you wearing a green coloured shirt:
"watch my back"



A picture of you with your halloween costume:
no such festival in my calendar!!! Sorry.



A picture of you looking mad:

Why were you mad?
because I was worried... hahahaha


I tag:

Shawn Loong (my nestest friend)


Nadia Chee (my dearest housemate)


Balia Kooi (living in Manchester now=.=)


Jess Lim (we spoke on the phone the other day)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow ur in london?
that's really cool. when u gonna come back?

cashysteph said...

hi rosalyn, yea am in london studying now... am going back after i graduate =)what about u?

The Cutest Kitty