Monday 15 October 2007

My phone was ringing... ringing... ringing...
I could barely open my eyes... it was 8.20am!
I looked at my phone,
and I saw Man Lye's name appeared on the screen
"should I answer? Or not?" I was thinking...
"Arhh... maybe there's sth urgent that she must tell me now since she's calling at this time"...
*Answer* I pressed!

Then, the conversation went something like this...

ManLye: Hey Baby Steph! Oops you're still lying in your bed?

Me: yea... wassup?

ManLye:What's the time at your side now?

Me: 8.30am

ManLye: Oh no... I'm sorry. please go back to your sleep and we shall chat later

Me: Nah...it's okay! It's wake-up time anyway.

ManLye: Okay.. then just a quick one yea. I gonna get a new hair do soon. Because I've received criticisms from 2 persons regarding my hairstyle since this afternoon. So sad!!! So, tell me what should I do about it? What kind of hairstyle should I do this time?

Me: hahahaha. just leave it to grow naturally; and don't perm it again!

Manlye: U think so yea? Maybe I should just colour it while leaving it to grow naturally.

Me: yea... it will look good on you babe.

ManLye: Okay... sorry for calling at this time.

Me: It's alright. Show me your new hair do in Skype later

ManLye: Sure. Bye. Chat soon. Love ya!!!

Yup. I then got out of my bed and made my breakfast!!!thanks for her morning call lol =p However it's really sweet to receive that call from you, Lye Jie.

Love ya ^.^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey baby we both look fat on it man.. anyway thanks for entertaining.. take care n love ya, ALWAYS!!

The Cutest Kitty