Saturday 27 October 2007

Tagged by Bundy Sandy

7 things to be done before my death

  1. Tell my parents how much I've loved them throughout my entire life
  2. Make my parents' every dream come true
  3. Become a multi-billionaire
  4. Read the whole Bible
  5. Have a good family life
  6. Restructure SPCA in Malaysia
  7. Have own properties around the world

7 things I will not do if you kill me

  1. Walk away from Jesus
  2. Give up my parents
  3. Kill people / Animals
  4. Humiliate myself in public
  5. Marry a guy I don’t love
  6. Give up hope for my future
  7. Flirt around


7 things I do when I'm away from the public

  1. Wee-wee / Poo/ Fart
  2. Pray to God / Cry out to God
  3. Talk to myself
  4. All-sort-of-camwhoring
  5. Lose my temper
  6. Singing / sing in the bath
  7. Engage in excessive indulgence in food

    7 fave sentences / quotes
  1. Hey
  2. Cool
  3. What?
  4. Come on
  5. Oh Goodness
  6. Oh No
  7. I was like

7 things I'll make you wish you didn't do if you did.

  1. Hurt my parents
  2. Cheat on me
  3. Backstab me
  4. Look down on me
  5. Hit my head
  6. Slap me
  7. Laugh at Arsenal FC


7 people to tag

  1. Shawn Loong
  2. Nadia Chee
  3. 8 Po Chais
  4. Balia Kooi
  5. BearBear
  6. Jess Lim
  7. Yapster

2 comments:

Shawn said...

OMG!

i didnt know you tag me two times already! so sorry! i didnt see!

YAY! and im first sumore! hahaha
i feel so proud wei! hehe!

will do it asap k?

cashysteph said...

now you know... huh!!! i always keep checking ur blog. And i still didn't see them. I was so upset Shawn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Better do it fast and quick!!!

The Cutest Kitty