Sunday 28 October 2007

Come On Gunners!!!

“2” in the UEFA Champions League was magnificent!!! Our wonderkid, Cesc Fabregas, has performed surprisingly well for the club in this new season. Although the team still has long road ahead before they are entitled to win titles; with their current on-form performances and if they keep going better I believe they could win something in the end =)

On form Wonder Kid

There’s a big game on tomorrow yea. I really hope Arsenal to trash the opponent, once again, on tomorrow’s match. What about any one of their players to score a hat-trick? Isn’t that nice to see! As that would also be a return ‘gift’ to Peter Crouch! Lol.

And Chun Kit aka Kitty told me, “This Sunday’s match is all about FACEY!”

Yea… I totally agree with that. So if there’s a minor accident occurs at my side on tomorrow’s match, you probably won’t see me on MSN all next week. Lol =P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

y put my picture....???

cashysteph said...

emmm.. u r Khay Khay????

The Cutest Kitty