Saturday 13 October 2007

A Pure Picture Blogging

Camwhore goes on everywhere. lolz =p



New sunglasses from Topshop


My first Ipod kit; simply just luv it.



The David Beckham Academy

was looking for Fabregas Street. lolx


Durians in London; look so funny!


Canary Wharf


My Favourite place after all.... ARSENAL Stadium!


@ Arsenal Museum


There you go... the nicest stadium in London.



@ players' dressing room


My heart beat high as I walked closer...


okay... take 1


another 1 please... hehehehehe


No.1 goalkeeper

my favourite defender...


The scoring machine of Arsenal


Clichy, one of the smart young gunners.

This is a little luxarious, isn't it. Goodness!!!


@ Arsenal Conference Room


Thierry Henry



Oh... I hope to visit again soon!!! =)


new shirt, new cushion, new mug after the visit. lol


My night time buddy!

with aunty May May; heading to London Eye
see that Ferris Wheel behind us? that's London Eye.



night view from my apartment.

somewhere... with Nadia


that's us with Nelson Mandela (his statue)

Captain Jack.... *salute*


London Duck Tour

ready for the tour ~


Malaysia... Malaysia. I wanna go back to Malaysia =( lolx


On River Thames

Big Ben and Parliament


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your pictures tell me that u r having fun there.. i wonder y u say is boring.. Mayb is because im not there??? hehehe.. dun deny that.. :P

-WeiWei-

cashysteph said...

heheheeh yea I miss u loads here darling. Wish u were here with weili. ur a good cook then everyday u would cook for me. so that i don hav to cook and do hosuework. hehehehe see... I only miss u when i was doing some hard works lolz. cos ur like my maid... hahahahahahahaha Yuni... Anita... Nengku... semua maid aku wahahahahahaha see... living here make me go more sampat and 'sot' now. how pathetic haih!!!

The Cutest Kitty