Monday 15 October 2007

A Lovely Sunday Outing

Today was a lovely day filled with... emmm... how should I put it?!
....
......

a day filled with beautiful weather and finally I got the chance to meet up with Davy and Alan today. It was a nice meeting. Davy cooked our meals; some toothsome dishes! She baked some breads and they're so yummy!!! The curry wasn't too bad and there's rice as well. Nadia and I were well-served after all =)

They are nice people and they are good people to friends with I reckon. Of course, most of time Nadia & I would get to listen and learn about their past and stuffs like that; then they do more of the talking and sharing their stories with us. hahahahaha it's quite fun anyway!!!

In the afternoon, we went for a walk in the park nearby and that park is so big and there's beautiful sunshine (which Nadia doesn't like it), but I only love sunshine whenever I feel cold. lolz. So, I took some pictures in the park.

Let me show you them! There you go...



Squirrels


I was trying to capture our shadows... but sunshine disappeared =(


After 5 minutes...
Nadia: hey.. sunshine comes back and look, our shadow
Steph: yea... let's take a pic of it. get ready ya!!!
Nadia: Alan... do that again pls!
*captured*
Alan: Ahhhhhh... 3 mad people yea!!!! hahahahahhha
(L-R) Alan (with funny sign); Nadia (with peace sign); Me (I love u sign)

Beautiful Nadia & Steph


Friendly Alan & Steph

Davy was standing at another side of the park, with her daughter-in-law and granddaughter. Thus, we didn't manage to take some pics with her =(

Never mind, I'll take more pics when they come over to our place next week. This time round will be our turn to cook them dinner!!! hehehehe =)

No comments:

The Cutest Kitty