Wednesday 31 October 2007

My 20th Birthday Wish!


I wish to have a small party at my living room, only both my parents & myself. And most likely we’d cook Steaks, Lambs, Cowslaw, Spaghetti Bolognese, Potato Salad, and Beers for papa =) Furthermore, I’d beg papa to buy Salmon Sashimi (2 portions), White Tuna Sashimi (2 portions), Tobiko Sushi (5 portions, only for this time round), Cucumber Maki & Crabmeat Maki (1 portion for each).


And there’d be Cheese Cake… papa loves cheese; mommy is not a big fan of cheese though; I love cheesy food; and my dogs they love cheese to bits too!!!


Looking back on the past few years, I had always been away from home for my birthday. So, I really want my next birthday party to be celebrated with no one else but my most beloved parents. It’s never too late to realise it now I hope.

Skype Session:

Me: Don’t you wanna wish me a Happy Birthday?

Pa: happy birthday happy birthday

(2 sec of silence)

Me: hahahahhahahahahhaha >.<"

Pa: Cashy, Money, Gro & Muk they wish you Happy Birthday too. hahaha

Mommy: Happy Birthday

Me: hahahahahahahahahahaha *.*

Me: So… are u guys going to bank in more money for me??? Wahahahahahahhaha

Mommy: Ehmm... Go get yourself a proper birthday dinner…

Me: I’d already had yesterday, with Nadia. And I foot the bill.

Mommy: Good.

Pa: Please buy more winter clothing okay.

Me: Yes!

…..

…....


And a huge thank to Nadia. She gathered a few of her classmates (instead of my classmates lol) to meet me at Student Common Room after class today; then there's a mini chocolate cake... and even though I don't really know them well, they'd been really kind to me =) At least I knew they wished me sincerely and gave me a warm birthday hug at the end =)

And of course, a big and lovey thank to my Baby for the little E-card!!! and Thanks everyone for wishing and remembering. So Sweet =)

*Nadia didn't bake this (I'm sure she can bake one better than this lol =P)*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

once again.. HapPPY Birthday To U!!

with love,
Weiwei

Anonymous said...

i luv u.. u very leng lui... muacksxxxx...

The Cutest Kitty