Saturday 17 November 2007

"TALK TALK" is coming!!!

It's been a while since my last update! Err... a BIG thanks to my dearest neighbour, who has recently set up password for his/her wireless broadband; thus, no more tapping into their line. I've signed up for Talk Talk broadband... "Talk Talk" - what a cute name!

Everyday of life without the internet is really frustrating; and I've come to realise living without the internet is tougher than expected. We need the internet to make life run a little smoother, don't we? Even this' happening to my parents now, because it's been weeks since we met on Skype! We miss each other so much *.*

Anyway, more updates will be posted soon when Talk Talk Broadband is ready at home!

... I need to go back to work; groupmates are here =p

No comments:

The Cutest Kitty