Monday 29 October 2007

... still looking around?

I never like having myself lounging around in pajamas all day; especially on weekdays. I really hope to keep myself busy doing something GOOD and prove them useful. I understand the need to value other things in life (besides shopping). And I've always got a bee in my bonnet about doing well for my degree studies; after learning the tight competition among the younger generations in London and what I've promised papa. I've learned a lot and am still learning new things in life. I now expect to be learning more and more from my new school as well. (Things have finally turned out to be not-too-bad in my school & I hope that's the true color after all)

It's never easy to achieve my aims in life and I've known that clearly before I came. By now, it should have been time for me to put my card on the table and start to realise what's next after this. But I really find it difficult to consider the realistic ones.

Does age really matter?

I personally reckon it does. Telling my age isn't any big deal at all, and in fact, I'm proud I've never wasted much time in my life as far as for the things I wanted to be done well.

However life is short and time passes fast as you're getting older. That's why I feel the 'rush' in my life! People have been telling me age is not a matter at all wherever you are... but I was thinking what if I can't even achieve any single accomplishment when time actually marches on and it flies. Life's never been sweet!


Bible tells me to give worries to God... and Do Not Worry. Whenever comes to reading this I will then wonder... what's it like to live without worries? okay, I will not think any further about my future from today onwards I tell myself. But wait... tomorrow comes and I realise living needs money; then money will lead to worries!!! Today's a No-Money-No-Talk world; so how am I going to live without money?

What about this huh --- God created me and of course He wants to me learn as much as I could on earth; so since living my life will cause worries, shall I say worries are challenging and challenges can eventually bring me fun... I mean when I have the end results after all the hard work... ???

Long story short, life -> worries -> challeging -> FUN -> satisfaction! Thus, in a way I'm actually having fun while living my life to the fullest.

wahahhahahahahahhaha =P

No comments:

The Cutest Kitty