Wednesday 15 August 2007

Updates....

Tomato Girl,

Please Hear Me Whine!!!

When I met Mr.K yesterday (in Mr.M's absence), Mr.K told me everything will be settled smoothly since my documentations are rather straight forward and shouldn't have any problem; and I was told to come back on Friday to collect everything before I proceed to Wisma MCA.

Around 7pm, I got a call from Mr.M and this time he wanted more things from my papa as he thought is better to have the LATEST account statements and stuffs like that.

Then I talked to my papa about it and he obviously didn't like it... he was probably thinking "how come these people always ask for things at the last minute"! Therefore, I made myself quiet and listened to his complaint... all night long! Somehow I still managed to collect the LATEST statements from my papa this morning and passed it to them in the afternoon.

Today...

3pm sharp, I reached XXX school.

*waited an hour in his office*

4pm - Finally I met Mr.K & passed him all the LATEST documents. But after that I wasn't allowed to leave the office because he said he wanted to "finish" all my stuffs today! At first I refused to... I thought I could just collect them on this Friday (this 's what he told me yesterday). But our dear Mr.K kept begging me to stay and promised me this would only take another an hour. Okay... I agreed to stay and followed him to the 9th floor. Once we had reached the 9th floor... guess what... he apologized that he gotta rush for another meeting with Mr.M and asked if I could handle the documents myself. And he said he should see me again in a few minutes time.

4.30pm - I left the office right after I finished my "job" and I waited for them in the car.

Guess what...

6.45pm - Mr.K called and kept apologizing of making me wait. I thought I would throw the word "FUCK YOU" on the phone... however, I did not!

7pm - I went up to his office again and filled in the visa application form.

*waited for another 20 mins*

7.20pm - I can't stand it anymore and walked into Mr.M's room. I thought I could just pass him everything I had and he would start filing them up. *No... No... things weren't going smoothly for me still.* Mr.M started telling me things like :" You know what steph, I passed everything to K yesterday before I went home. I thought he could just get this done for you but ... see... he just didn't finish his part." / "I was supposed to go for a movie with my wife on 6.45pm. but now i was so late...." blablablablabla!!!! If I could... I would raise the chair & fling at his stupid face!!!!!!!!

7.30pm - Mr.M was called to go up to the 10th floor to settle something. And he asked if I could settle my documents by categorizing them into File A, B, C and so on. Okay... I will do it I told him. But while I was filing it... I thought this was so wrong. I remembered Mr.M said he did the cover letter yesterday night and obviously this cover letter isn't the final one. Because I only passed them the LATEST documents this afternoon. Unless Mr.M just did it or else the figures wouldn't be correct. Then I quickly told Mr.K about it when he came down since I didn't manage to meet Mr.M.

7.50pm - Mr.K was stoned when I told him that. He apologized, again, about it and said today was a real bad day for all of them due to the visits of the Directors from London. He then told me to come back on Friday morning to collect the documents.

Before I left his office, he shouted :"you're the nicest girl Steph!!!". I raised my eyebrows and gave him a "really?" look, and I said with a fake smile on :" OH... See you on Friday then."

One moment, I was thinking :"Another bunch of useless men!!!".

It wasn't just about it... there were something which I didn't wanna talk about it here. I hope I'm wrong! Praying hard there will be different back in London!

Tomato Girl, today has been a real bad day. But no worries... this is never gonna happen to you. Don't feel scared because of my entries... and please do update me once you're there! Come online more often, we chat in MSN k =) Don't leave me alone please... lolz!

-by poor Steph- :'(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

my dear friend...
come..lets take a long deeeep breathe...
huuuu....huuuu......
nvm nvm...bad things will be gone very fast...
juz imagine when u r in london...
then i will be meeeting u & nadia...
wuahahahaha...
big warm HUG for u...
muaksss...

cashysteph said...

hahahahahaha kooi kooi... thanks a lot! it will be even better if u & jess can go to the same school with me & nadia =) meet up soon k!

The Cutest Kitty