Wednesday 15 August 2007

Please Stop It!

It's getting on my nerves.

Could you Please Stop It Mr.M & Mr.K!

Sorry - is not the hardest thing to say, isn't it?! Instead, I think 'NOT saying sorry is the hardest thing to do'. I have only now understood the meaning of Failure when I didn't hear the word "sorry" from you this afternoon. SHAME ON YOU, Mr. M!

First of all, my question is - Why does it take you damn hell long to tell me the 'whole story'??????
If that thing is so difficult to settle, then you should have let me know earlier. I reckon it could have been done better in such a way that it would save my time & hassle if I call my papa to settle it for me. I was so stupid because I listened to you. I was stubborn I thought I could get it through fast and get it done on my own without troubling my papa.

NOW... you have totally lost my papa's trust. He's asking me about your position, your background & stuffs. Cos' I don't know you well enough so I simply told him you're a director... I also told papa not to worry much about me because Nadia should be in trouble first if there's really something wrong with this school! SHAME ON YOU, Again, Mr. M!

Mr. K, you have been a real good guy. But... how can you get them wrong?! It's not the right way to work like this. I hate driving around; I hate running around for some minor stuff. I seriously hate it loads loads loads!

I am being tested here. My patience & my inner strength is being tested. Well, I'm working on my patience... but I'm naturally impatience, irritable. My papa is worse than me... he's naturally skeptical with EVERYTHING, especially to strangers or something new! Mr. M and Mr. K, you are both new to my papa! It would be a shame if my papa decides to get his hands on it.
My papa has never been involved in this kind of situations before; please don't make me look ugly this time! I have always wanted to keep my record 'clean'; I hope this time would turn out nicer & so I can prove to my papa, one more time, that I'm a real big girl now.

No comments:

The Cutest Kitty