Thursday 16 August 2007

Nice Surprises...

No. 1 surprise... Champions League Round 3 Leg 1

Sparta Prague 0 - 2 ARSENAL (
Fabregas 72, Hleb 90)

Godlike... Arsenal won the match against Sparta Prague.

Most specially, Cesc Fabgregas has scored his first goal for the club. Fu-yoh, it makes me speechless! And during the celebration Cesc Fabregas gestured that his French colleague - Clichy, deserved the credit for the goal.

Hleb, please tell us what's it like for you have scored 'another' goal in 'another' stoppage time. lolz. =P

Meeting that face again =)


My advice to YOU (you should know who I am talking to) is to be "Humble"! Being Humble is something I don't see in XXXUnited's fans.

Arsenal may not create any great accomplishment for this season but it also doesn't mean XXXUnited would still make history like last season... Furthermore, Liverpool is looking good in this new season!!!

No.2 surprise... William Gallas is taking the armband for the entire season. I didn't know about it until I read the headlines in Arsenal.com this morning. I always thought William only takes over the place Captain when Gil is on the bench.

“There is no special risk [choosing William],” said the manager.

“I think it is an important position but it is not as important as the team spirit. You do not have to overemphasise the importance of the captaincy. What is important is that he does what he has to do and not more."

“But when I make a decision I stand up for it. I do not consider whether people are surprised or not."

“You make decisions because you just want to make the right one.”

Wenger, you're too cool!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good post.. at least u mention about liverpool~ hahaha... this season gonna be tough.. heheh..

-WEIWEI-

cashysteph said...

Let's stay in the same boat for this season and together we shall attack the "TEAM" tht is so called the Champion!!! lol

The Cutest Kitty