Thursday 16 August 2007

I'll get there soon

I'm missing the Tomato Girl dearly here, as she's getting ready to fly-off to the UK... am thinking what would it look like if we were flying together... for the first time?! ^^

... visualizing that 'scene' is making me smile, meanwhile, my heart beating faster!

Smiling is because I've been wishing to have someone flying off with me, staying in the same house with me, taking every single thing in the start with me and many more...

Feeling my heart beating faster is because I can't leave anything/everything behind! I'm gonna miss so many things in Malaysia.... *not to mention what or who they are!* However lately I've been reminding myself to live a happier life before I make my move to the UK.

Anyway, I'll see you very soon Tomato Girl. =) *I won't leave you alone for too long hehe*

Once again, I'm crossing my fingers and wishing you all the best & lots of lucks..... =)

No comments:

The Cutest Kitty