Friday 22 June 2007

My Parents Always Say...


My papa says to me...

: "DO NOT ask me twice for the same thing. Please think and analyse it yourself sometimes. Or else your brain will go rusty."

: "I'm smarter than you for most of things we do in our life, but as for computer stuffs, I still can't beat you. But I believe one day I can do it (using computer) better than you."

: "Never eat in your room."

: "Could you be kind enough to bring your dogs to the doctor tomorrow? They're so feeble they always sleep and they look sick."

: "Cashy girl (my female dog) is better than you. She is a good girl and always please me when I'm upset."

: "If you shop and pay by credit cards today, you can kiss your allowance good-bye!"

: "You wanna purchase stock markets? Give me all your money then."

: "You cooked them? Huh... taste quite bad."

: "OK OK OK... Whatever it is I will pay for your tuition fees and all expenses in UK, don't show me the prospectus now I'm watching TV. Think and do everything yourself. I'm not gonna decide it for you."

: "What? ... come to my office and help me out? No thanks. I'm not gonna pay you a single cent if you come to my office to help me out."

: "Oh Please... I don't need you money after I retire. Make sure you'll be able to 'support' yourself and not ask money from me after you start working."

: "Why must you buy it there? It's better you buy it in KL. It may be cheaper you know. Let me count for you..... bla bla bla bla bla....##$$$$###$$$$ ... "

: "I'm going to Hong Kong / China, again. You want anything? Perfume, you like?"

: "Listen to me. Another trauma case happened. Please be aware of people around you wherever you are k."

: "I'm hungry... don't eat my food! Go cook or make your own."

My mummy says to me...

: "Let's go shopping later."

: "Where are you? Free to go for tea now?"

: "You are going abroad? Where? ...UK? Oh then I can shop in UK soon!"

: "How much do you need to study in UK? ... huh??? Then might as well I ask papa to buy you a house here, and every month you can earn by receiving rental fee."

: "Don't tell papa we did it."

: "Please spend wisely."

: "Appreciate what you have now; learn to be thankful."

: "What did you buy?... Can we share wearing them when I go slimmer?"

: "You know... a bully is always a coward. So you're a bully and also a coward."

No comments:

The Cutest Kitty