Saturday 23 June 2007

How to be enormously gorgeous?

In my opinions, I...

Need to have beautiful long, curly hair. (yes...I'm going to perm my hair in August)

Need to have perfectly straight white teeth. (yes...I'm crowning my teeth next week)

Might need some freckles on my face. (yes...I was born naturally with those spots)

To be able to tell the funniest jokes. (yes...I'm damn good at it)

Must not have any of those pimples on my face. (OK...I've bought many beauty care products)

Must have nice boobs and Butt. (well, I'm going for Yoga classes next week)

Must have nice and broad shoulders. (well, I have been swimming hard to build them)

Need to live in the nicest neighbourhood in town and in the prettiest house. (well, it depends on Mr.Lim)

Need to have the cutest and smartest pet at home. (well, my dogs r the cutest but Not the smartest)

Must be the smartest person in class. (NO. I'm not)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

The abovesaid are craps!!! Simply I think I'm not gorgeous at all that's y I try to make out those statements to make myself feel better! And I wonder if I would really be one day!?!

4 comments:

Shawn said...

weili swimming? are you sure!?
ahahahahhahahahha i cannot imagine that!

cashysteph said...

yea... I'm a "sport" person k. hahaha

Anonymous said...

u damm good in making jokes!!
no wonder u got celebrity similarity... stephen CHow!!!

liang

cashysteph said...

Liang: hahaha thanks. happy cos u like it! Steven chow... i don wish to look like him la! hehe

The Cutest Kitty