Tuesday 19 June 2007

Dear God, I'm not happy today!

Dear Lord Jesus, my uncle's dogs have died.
We cried because they were so loving and good.
They made everyone happy.
We're also glad it's you who've got them now. Please take care of them.

You love all animals. You made them all.
Thank you for letting us have them first and for all the happy times we've had with them.
I know someone gave poison to the dogs. They're cruel and heartless!

Lord, why were these people doing such thing? Why couldn't they let the dogs live happily?
I find it hard to not hate them. How?
I'm really sad now. Please help me O Lord.

Dear Lord,
you know all about me;
you know how I feel, when I'm happy or sad;
you know what I say, when I'm kind or rude;
you know what I do, when I'm good or bad.
Dear God,
thank you for knowing all about me
and still loving me.

Lord Jesus,
sometimes I feel no one listens.
There is no one to really hear me.
But you do, Lord. I know You are always there.
However, I'm shy to tell You my problems sometimes;
because it sounds silly especially when I'm pissed off with things happen to me.
Please forgive me and teach me; teach me to talk to you.
Thank You.

Forgive me, Lord Jesus, sometimes I felt jealousy and angry.
I said things which were spiteful and unkind sometimes. Help me to say I'm sorry and make things better.

Lord,
Help me with my work. I'm not very clever, but I try.
It's embarrassing not getting good marks - people laughing; people looking down on me.
I'm getting better, but with your help I could be the best!

Dear God, I'm scared.
I am going to the big school. Even though I've not gone to look around, but I know what it's like, anyway.
I'm frightened I'll get lost.
Help me to find somebody to come with me.
Please let me feel like I belong to this big school.
Thank You.

Father, I'm really not good at loving my enemies -
I feel the pain in my heart when I hate people.
I don't like the feelings when my heart gets filled up with anger and hate.
Lord, help me to keep away the bad feelings; help me to love everyone no matter what they do.

Dear Jesus,
Please stop the butterflies in my tummy which come when I have a hard time.
Give me the right words at the right time.
Please guide me through.
Thank You.

Father God,
Please help me to learn that You still love me.
I refuse to call you sometimes because I feel guilty of what I've done.
I know You're crying when You see me crying.
You were ready to open Your ears and listen;
but I was so shy to share with You because I thought I don't deserve Your love anymore.
I really do love You and I believe in you.
I become speechless whenever I think back of how You've loved Your people.
I'm really silly for having such thoughts sometimes.
I can't help it but only You, God, will help me to get rid of this.
Thank You.

Dear Lord,
it is horrible seeing my grandparents ill.
I pray that you'll make them better so that I can talk to them like how we used to again.

Lord Jesus,
Please make my parents well.
Help them to be brave please.
I love them so much.
Please keep them safe in your arms, always.
I can't afford to lose anyone of them. You know me well O Lord!
Thank You.

Dear Lord,
I always feel angry. Please help me to calm my feelings.
Lord, forgive me, because sometimes I feel angry with you, too.

Dear God,
I'm worried about my future. You know - my career, financial stability and so on.
Please tell me you will take care of everything because you love me very much.

in Jesus' name,
Amen

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the best person can help is your own!!

liang

Shawn said...

dont worry weili...i'll pray for you =D

cashysteph said...

Thanks!!!

The Cutest Kitty