Monday 25 June 2007

Unforgettable Friends

"Please stay," I begged, begged in my heart!

They are my best-bestest friend; and I didn't want them to go!

Time flies and things change! We're full of shit, shit and again, shit! We always chat over small stuffs and then get them into big scenes; exaggeratedly expressing our thoughts or feelings to each other; live in our created "sam pat" world; 'bitching' about others; laugh over lame jokes; and we love & care for each other very much!!

They know me well and of course I know them well too. They are special because they are anchored in honesty. They praise me for my achievements, criticizes me when I have done something wrong and encourages me to pursue my dreams!

We are not afraid to admit our mistakes and always have the guts to say sorry to each other. As well, we know that it's easy to make mistakes but to be able to forgive a person for his/her mistakes will be excellent.

It's easy to make friends but best friends are not easy to come by.

Let me tell you this. If you wanna know more of the sterling qualities a best friend should have, then you should come and find them in my best-bestest friends! - See Yau Jiun, Seew Geet May, Ang Hui Lian!


We Roxx

All I would ever need!



Connected...Strong Connection!

We 'style' it!

Told u... WE ROXX

We are cool... lolz


Steph: I don't want butter...
Jene: I think we can't finish it. Shit!
Zoe: Should we add more info?
Ruff: Hey...typo error...come again pls
ALL: let's call Bear and ask her! haha
*rushing assigment, & we went mad*
Take good care babes. I will always pray for u guys! All the best and make sure you guys make things out in China! Or else I will 'slap' you and kick your ass!
lots love, endless love, and LOVE ~

1 comment:

Shawn said...

weili is so kawai! ahahahahhahahaha

The Cutest Kitty