Friday 4 May 2007

Being tall / My Mummy

I wish I was tall. Maybe just slightly taller than Victoria Beckham, so that I can put on dresses and look beautiful.

I went shopping with my mummy yesterday. I tried few dresses and called her to the fitting room. I expected her to react this way when she saw me --- "Wow.. you look so pretty". However, that was just what I wished to hear. She said this --- "Wah... you're too short for dresses. Please take it off. And the colour doesn't suit your skin tone. And why do you want to buy dresses. I know you don't wear them."

Then I looked at the mirror and answered her (she was in the next fitting room): "Luckily I was the one who put it on, if it were you... hahaha...you know what I mean. We both are short; but when speaking about size, huh... we are so different!!! I am thin and you're fat hahaha" That's what I told her - Fair enough huh!

People always say my mummy looks like a sister to me rather than a mother. She is always happy to hear that. Then I will tell her:" Come on... don't be silly, these people just want to please you." She will take that by smiling away...hahahahahahhahaha!!!

My mummy has always been my biggest fan. One day, I told her I might wanna attend english classes before I leave for UK to further studies. She looked at me strangely and asked me why. Then I said: "cos I need to improve my english." Then she said: "Your english is already so great and..." And very quickly I answered her: "that's because you don't understand English." hahahahahahahha... and again I saw her smiling away. Surprisingly, she speaks english to my dogs because they are english educated. So my dad and I always tease her when she speaks to my dogs. We always say: "wahlau... you speak english to them. See... our dogs are teaching you to speak English. And don't simply speak if you don't know the word k...because they don't understand 'rojak' english." Alright, that's our way of communicating.

My mummy is the greatest woman in the world. I gave her a nick name recently - "Rob-D-Hood". D stands for Dog. The stories about my mummy will never end... & I always tell myself that one day in my life I should write a book base on my mummy's life and all about my mummy.

This entry was supposed to talk about me wanna be tall and stuffs like that. But it ended up talking about my mummy. This shows that I couldn't stop talking about her when I think of her. haha

No comments:

The Cutest Kitty