Monday 7 May 2007

My friend Ferrari

Whenever I think back to Standard 6, I think of my friend Ferrari. She was a beautiful brunette "Gwai Lo" (Mat Salleh) . I had been amazed by her stunning look since the first day I met her in class. Ferrari presence was a bit hit in school and naturally she became every teacher's pet. And her mother tongue was Spanish, followed by English.

Ferrari and I had become good friends few weeks later after the first class started. Sometimes when I was unhappy with my studies, it was Ferrari who told me how to have fun while studying and Ferrari always saved my reputation. In my first few months of standard 6, I found myself at sea with my studies and I was really upset and thought I could never make myself to sit for UPSR. - but Ferrari, once again, encouraged me and helped me. She got me "tuition" before the mid term exam.

However one day, 2 months time to UPSR exam, Ferrari knew she had AIDS and her days were limited according to her private doctor. But Ferrari was still eager to come to school and try to live like a normal person. Some days, she got very tired or puked in the classroom and she had to leave early. Many times I felt sorry for her because I knew she must have been in pain badly. But I didn't know what to say to her whenever I saw her suffering in class. It seemed like she always had a positive outlook on things even though she knew everything wasn't okay.

2 weeks before UPSR exam started, Ferrari moved to another country to receive some kind of high-tech AIDS therapy (which I don't know what exactly is that call). She left without informing me and others because we guessed she didn't want to upset all of us. Since then, I felt bad to go to school because I would feel empty without Ferrari in class. I did not have her contact since she left without leaving any message.

After 8 years... 2007.

Last Monday, I received a letter - written there: To WEILI ..... OMG!!! After so many years... I still can recognize her writing . It's Ferrari's writing!! Yes, it's Ferrari. She is still living, healthily & happily. I couldn't believe my eyes and gave myself a big slap on the face to make sure this wasn't a dream. In the letter, she invited me to visit her country - Cuba, for a long holiday, just both of us!!! yeah.. and she ended the letter with a tagline cuba CUBA!!!!

Okay... end of the story. I am rushing my last and final assignment - Copywriting. The story above is just my makeup story. The whole story is made up just to simply mention the tagline - cuba CUBA!*try Cuba* Cuba is a communist country if you don't know. I am going to have a presentation in the Cuban embassy on this coming Tuesday. Damn stress k. So while waiting for Nigel Fong to complete all the creative artworks.. I make use of the time to write this entry. haha






By the way, this is Ferrari =p

No comments:

The Cutest Kitty