Tuesday 1 May 2007

What've you learned so far?

Well, I thought blogging was tedious but till I tried it last Thursday... I find it interesting though; perhaps I have no one to talk to at home! So is this considered as something I've gained or learned in my life? I don't know ~

Today is a public holiday and I would have spent the day with friends, but homework kept me at home. Life is so boring and I am trying hard to get rid of those stupid/useless imagination, they are crossing on my mind on and off... they are wasting my time You don't understand me I know because I didn't even mention what was the stupid thing and all. Ok.. I gotta stop whining. It's not healthy to act this way

What I've learned so far in my life? (besides blogging) ...

  1. When I am confused, I sit down and pray to God.
  2. It's hard to ignore people who put me down because I care of how they perceive me.
  3. When my dad shouts at my maid when he comes back from work, it is best for me to stay out of his way.
  4. I never ask my dad to explain something more than 2 times. I don't want it to turn out to be a fight .
  5. If I want to complain about my maid or my dad, I will share it with my mum.
  6. Laugh at my parents' jokes when I want to ask for allowance.
  7. No bad words in front of my dad. He can kill me if he hears any from me.
  8. Swearing in front of my mum will be much better because she is so used to seeing my bad behaviour.
  9. Read books before I start doing my assignments (only when I am doing assignments).
  10. Support Arsenal Football Club because they play beautiful football.
  11. If any animals die, think about they will be in heaven and serve The Lord happily ever after.
  12. When I tell a lie, I have to keep telling a lie.
  13. When my friends do something stupid, I will burst out laughing then spread the words around.
  14. I imitate my lecturer if I find them acting too cute during classes... Mr Boon I will remember you!
  15. If I think something will taste bad, it will. If I think something will taste good, it might.
  16. I envy my dogs because they are having good life and long with all my heart to be just like them (just for one day will be more than enough)
  17. What is wrong with C+ when I can't get A+? As long as I can become a Multi-billionaire in future.
  18. It is okay if I can't confide my secrets to anyone now. I believe one day he/she will come.
  19. I do not want to be a cry-baby. Because they will think I am too spoil for I am the only child in my family.
  20. I am scared of dying because I know my parents need me.
  21. I don't brag my plans to anyone when they are not even in the pipeline.
  22. Don't be a yes-man all the time.
  23. "Do not be selfish." It's difficult for me! You know why if you know me well.
  24. When I stand beside a beautiful lady, I will say in my heart: "beauty is not everything as long as you are capable and know how to earn $$$".
  25. When I stand beside a "not-so-pretty" lady, I will say in my heart: "beauty is rather important because there is where you build your confidence to move on further".
  26. Whenever I fail, I will think it is God's plan. "HE wants me to fail because he wants me to think of HIM."
  27. Whenever I accomplish something, I forget to Thank HIM. And that's why HE fails the very next time so that I could think of Him. After all, I really Love HIM.

That's all I can write. I have been living for 19 years & 7 months... yet only 27 things I have learned? Impossible. I could do it better I believe. What other things did I miss out here. So confused and not happy about many things now. But sometimes it is just not easy to share them with anyone because it may cause more problems instead.
This entry seemed so lost and no exact direction huh!!! That's me - living without an exact direction, but not walking aimlessly.

No comments:

The Cutest Kitty