Saturday 12 July 2008

Shawn's tagged.

Starting time: 1317

Name: Wei Li

Sisters: -
Brothers: -
Shoe size: 4
Height: 163cm

Have you ever been on a plan?: Duh!
Swam in the ocean: Duh!
Fallen asleep at school: Duh!
Broken someone's heart: No comment!
Fell off your chair: emm Yes I guess!?
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: Oh yes
Saved e-mails: Duh!

What is your room like: Well, kinda messy
What's right beside you: My mobile
What is the last thing you ate: Sweet
Ever had chicken pox: Yes
Sore throat: Duh!
Stitches: No
Broken nose: Oh No Please

Do you believe in love at first sight: Yes 60/40 lol
Like picnics: aaaaa... picnics remind me of Nadia lol
Who was the last person you danced with: My besties ;)
Last made you smile: Emmm Johnfish phoned in yesterday night and crapped some jokes!
You last yelled at: Myself!

Today did you:
Talk to someone you like: Yes. I spoke to Nadia this morning before she went out lol
Kiss anyone: Nah
Get sick: Nah
Talk to an ex: No. Not just yet I think haha
Miss someone: Emm Yes
Eat: Yes
Best feeling in the world: Feeling loved!? haha I don't kno lol
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: Nope
What's under your bed: Nothing
Who do you really hate: I
don't hate now. I only dislike!
What time is it now: 1355

Random:
Is there a person who is on your mind now: Yes
Do you have any siblings: No
Do you want children: Yes
Do you smile often: Emm Yes hehe
Do you like your hand-writing: Nah. I couldn't read my own handwriting sometimes lol
Are your toe nails painted: Yes... they are bright red lol
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: Emmm I'd sleep in one's bed as long as I think it's clean (Shawn, would you sleep in my bed then? haha lol)

WHat color shirt are you wearing now: White.
What were you doing at 7:00 p.m. yesterday: watching "The Big Bang Theory"
I can't wait till: I finish my degree in September
When did you cry last: Last week when I was watching the drama 'Journey called life' lol
Are you a friendly person: Of course haha
Do you have any pets: Yes!!! My babies
Where is the person you have feelings for right now?:
haha SILLY question. okay Let's boooo shawn lol
Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now?: Yes

Do you sleep with the TV on?: No
What are you doing right now?: Blogging. Duh
Have you ever crawled through a window?: No
Can you handle the truth?: Of course I can
Are you too forgiving?: Emm not really lol
Are you closer to your mother or father?: Both
Who was the last person you cried in front of?: God?
How many people can you say you've really loved?: Less than 10

Do you eat healthy?: Yes
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?: Yes
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?: Yes
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to?: Myself
Are you loud or quiet most of the time?: Oh Shawn I'm both lol
Are you confident?: Emmm


5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
Oh... no 5 things for this. But I was enjoying as a little kid.


5 things on my to-do list today:

  • design questionnaires
  • Get Introduction done
  • Have a rough idea on how to start literature review
  • Cook healthy dinner
  • Flat hunting


5 snacks I enjoy:

  • Strawberry triffle
  • Strawberry cheesecake
  • Seaweed
  • Sweet
  • Ice Cream


5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:

  • Invest in properties around the world
  • Build my own SPCA for mommy
  • Donate to any animal welfare association around the world and maybe... the poor
  • Travel with my parents
  • Emmm... save. Come on, this need more than just 5 things. Shawn!!!!!


5 of my bad habits:

  • Bad temper
  • Stubborn
  • Selfish
  • Laziness
  • Giving myself unwanted stress


5 people to tag:

  • Sandy
  • Fatt Kor
  • Trixie
  • Yanyee
  • Winnie
  • Cheehow!!!

Oh, Thank God. It's finally done! This tag's hella long. Shawn!!!!! lol =P

No comments:

The Cutest Kitty