Friday 11 July 2008

A puzzle entry

Life is like a maze. no? lol Yes! At least I know my life is like a maze; a complicated yet fun maze lol =p Life's been real boring here; yes no doubt I'm living in one the most exciting cities - London. SO WHAT!? I rather spend time chilling out at mamak with besties and brothers lol (I really wish).

I still miss every moment I had when I was back home this summer. lol No cure for homesickness? Boooooooooooooooo =(

Aaaaaa... Cyau, the self claimed pretty woman (HAHA), gonna have sth great to share with the whole world soon. no? Cyau? yea she's pregnant and getting married hahahaaha (NO WAY!!!) lol She will do well! ... we should be feeling so proud of her then. Yes at least I know I will be =)

Cheehow I'm looking forward to seeing you in London =) lol Running around for flat hunting has been so tedious and tiring. But I know you will be good to me when we live together haha. You'd do most of the houseworks and yes YOU WILL! haha I will do the cooking though lol

Okay... I'm just not in the mood to blog these days because whenever I do it's about me whining and stuffs. I just got bored with myself seeing so much whining posts in own blog site recently and I'm so not interested to read them again. I used to like reading my own posts lol cause they just seemed fun and happy. Not now tho. Wanting some time to get back into fit shape like I said in previous entry haha.

Emmmm suppose I will go on with my stuffs for now and emm better time should come in end of July!? I hope so lol

No comments:

The Cutest Kitty