Saturday 3 May 2008

It's time...

time to update a lil. It's been hella long time!

So long, winter, life's been 'cold' and I'm longing for a summer. I used to avoid standing under the sun... but it's no longer being this way. I dream of hitting the best beach now (with best swimsuits) lol... with a perfect semi-tan body... (I wish) =P

Anyhow, with seasons change my fashion closet needs to change too. This is the most "headache" part. Yellow is the fashion key color for this Spring. But yellow's never been my body's favourite -_-"

Assignments Suck! Were dued last couple of weeks, but haven't been able to pull myself out of it. Not that I love them.. but I'm kinda worried about it... the results I mean. Who the hell was that invented the Harvard system of referencing? Shouldn't he/she feel bad about it for most people hate for what he/she had invented. I bet 9 out of 10 hate doing the Harvard Referencing.

Dissertation is the key... key to determine what degree I would get. Push me a little forward if you could... I should have done something by now. It seems like I'm still enjoying my post-assignment periods now when I actually have exams on the 9th of May and a pre-dissertation proposal to hand in on the same date, too. Wonderful!

Work's been .... emm-emm (if u understand what my emm-emm means here lol). Working with the medical field is something that bore me to tears (sometimes). I think I'd prefer being stressed out in the most competitive advertising field. The stress I gonna feel as if like having a life-taking-machine that operating my life and meanwhile it's almost ruining my everything, anytime, yet... I may still walk away with a huge smile on my face. Stress that would make me think beyond... that'd be Great! I can't think any further now.. I feel like I'm trapped between somethings =(

Okay...read some pics. taken recently =)





More pics available on my Facebook account... that's all for now. lol =p

No comments:

The Cutest Kitty