Friday 9 May 2008

I'm HOT!!!


Yea. Hot. Hot. Hot. I don't mean by myself of being "Hot" in the picture hahahahaa Gotcha! lol

The weather I mean. London is H0tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt! Or rather... London is making me feeling Hot! lol =P
What's Spring season? I don't know... I feel hot hot hot... DAMN! It's like Summer now... 25°C, 27°C... but sometimes it'd change to become quite cooling though.... What's wrong with U? U... London!!! U're making it hard for me to dress up. U're making it hard for me when I'm inside the tube or bus. Ohhhhhhhhhh the smell of alcohol in the tube... I'm gonna bring a toilet spray with me and freshen the air whenever I sit in the tube in future (if I could I definitely would).
First paper down. It's a veryyyy "3-8" (sam-pat) paper!!! ... went for shopping and dinner after that... as if we'd already done our final paper hahahahaa =P But pubs and bars in London are Cooooooooooooool now... hehe Why cool? Nah... am lazy to explain it here hahahahahaaha next time k ;p
About the party tonight... Should I go? Or not? aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa O2 Arena will do for me now... but what about my friends? Stress!
Gosh.. I'm sweating now. HOT!

No comments:

The Cutest Kitty