Tuesday 1 April 2008

Spring is here! Bye bye Winter.

Clock changed in London yesterday. One hour forward. Silly me didn't know about that, of course. And still thought it was early to go to work so I went to Sainsbury's and came home to make lovely breakfast - Muffin + ham + greentea. It's great being like this... not until I spoke to Nadia : It's 7 hours different between us and Malaysia now... we're one hour ahead of the time... So now is 10.45am.

Then I went like... huh??? Shit! lol

But Spring is cool! Life's sucks during the freezing Winter months. hehe Can't wait for Summer to come... Why? This' a secret I'll not tell. =p

3 massive assignments have to be handed in within 2 weeks. Stress! =(

1st April! Happy April Fool's Day people. Most importantly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY NINI. Muaks >.<

No comments:

The Cutest Kitty