Saturday 29 March 2008

Complaints?

Steph: (on the phone with supplier).... I' sorry. This isn't the initial price we're looking at. .... I'll ring u back anyway.

2 minutes later.

Paul: (on the phone with the supplier) ... We thought that's the price and that's y I gave Steph the authority to go for it... bla bla bla... Kick my Ass then (HUNG UP The Phone)!

Steph: (looking at Paul) Wow Paul... cool man! haha

Phone's ringing... I was still at Paul's place. Everyone was busy with own stuffs.

Ken: (answered the phone) Hi 123Doc May I help?

Supplier: I wanna complaint one of your staffs, Paul. Please put me in the right direction now.

Ken: Yea.. u're directed to here and tell me what you wanna complaint about Mr.Paul now.

Complaint: ... bla bla bla bla bla...

Ken: Emmm... (Hung up the phone)

Ken moved away from his place and said... "Hey Paul. Someone had just reported you to me!"

1 second pause in the office.

Ken: ... But I just hung up the phone. Man! He's wasting my time

Everyone in the office started laughing out loud... because Ken works under Paul lol.

Sabine (the Boss): Oh... if he calls later please direct him to my line. Then I wil hang up the phone again! Wu-hoooooo (waving her hands in the air) hahahahaa

Stephy: (talking to Judy) That supplier must've been thinking what a Shit company he spoke to just now. Always like to hanging up on the phone wakakakakaaaa =p

Don't you ever mess with 123Doc. Complaints? We'll cover up. lol
This is the good thing being with a small company like 123Doc. A loose structure of hierarchy makes everyone feel far more comfortable. Of course while other problems do exist too in a small company we try to work together as closely as possible. Said (the Manager), known as the King of disaster, gonna change the system a little bit. We'll see!

No comments:

The Cutest Kitty