Thursday 31 January 2008

THANK YOU JESUS!
These are the words my heart has been pouring out. I couldn't be happier for what has come to me. I hope everything will go like clockwork.

I thank God for prayers answered; I couldn't 'resist' anymore, I wanna confess my love... there's nothing you can do to make me stop loving & believing in HIM. HE is so wonderful; HE still hears me even though my time spending with him is so little every night. *Shame on me*

All these while, I have been thinking to myself - When good things come my way, bad things will come in millions toward me as well. And when they get too good, I'd start feeling scared and wondering why?! I think I'm quite a confident person, but still, I couldn't stop myself from thinking about them. No matter what, live life to the fullest while u can =)

but, Happy moment only stays for a while; Crappy moment could stay for ever! How strange. lol =p

And I'm very worried about my results. I can't imagine what's gonna be like if I fail any of the subjects. Stress! I can only pray in this point of time...

No comments:

The Cutest Kitty