Thursday 31 January 2008

Indecisive?

Taking a step... towards my dream! Don't you know it's bad when good things happen at the same time? because you can't decide! But they do come into life at the same time sometimes which I would start feeling suffocated by the joy - SUFFOCATED JOY??? Perhaps.

Bonsoir! (means Good Evening)
French class was fun; everyone was laughing at each other's accent and slang. And while I was trying my best to sound "romantic" I found it really hard! But I won't give up; I promise I will be able to speak fluent French when I complete til the advance stage later lol =P (a long, long way to go dude).

It's good to find a balance in life sometimes --> Study hard, Work hard, Play hard & Party hard =) Put all of them together, you need to be really smart I think. (don't agree? it's ok, don't take it into heart).

Do we work to live? or live to work? Personally, I reckon they both work for each other in a way. Employees work to live; Bosses live to work wakaakakakakakaa
So what? I still hope to become a boss one day... hehe

Alright, going to bed now. Au revoir (Goodbye)!

No comments:

The Cutest Kitty