Wednesday 23 January 2008

Sleepless

I need help for sleeping!!! I toss and turn at night and it's been going on like this for days. Have I got insomnia or other sleeping disorder? I'm really sick of being this way... perhaps too much worries, and too much of those memories ~

I can't believe it's only 5.30am now... and I'm doing this thing here.

I hate to wake up in the middle of the night and in the silence of my room. I have to get my Ipod put on immediately in order to get rid of the bad feelings every midnight. Then I would be staying awake for hours and worried about things. And those thing have got nothing to do with my exam papers and that's what worried me the most now! Few more hours to go for the most important paper; but I'm 100% not well prepared!

I wanna stop ranting here. I don't like it, & really hate it!

No comments:

The Cutest Kitty