Thursday 24 January 2008

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the exam questions today!!! I was amazingly stoned, with a light smile on my face, thinking: "God, why did you put me here?"

How can they come out with questions that had never been covered by the lecturer? I was thinking when I looked through it: "Did I miss any of his lecture? Or did he miss it when few classes of his were cancelled the other time??"

Part A we had 2 compulsory questions, one of the topics didn't sound like International Business to me; and I had never heard him mentioning about them before. Part B we had to choose 1/2 Q. Basically, there wasn't any option, because the second question in Part B was something veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery new! I won't be able to find it from his lecture notes and neither could I get it from the Student Porter.

My Uni, Amazing-but-true!

Thereby, drinking session had been carried out right next to the school @ 2pm, right after the toughest missionary job in basement. A pint of Foster had me feeling better and chilling out a bit!


After that we went for Indian food!


While waiting for train in Elephant and Castle
didn't mean to look this fierce, was playing with my phone =p


In the train with Banu

@ Royal Gurkha Restaurant
rating: 9.5/10
yummy yummy food they serve
very relaxing ambient lighting
excellent customer service
Indian music piped through the speaker
lol...

Dearest Debra
One before we left... hehe
two came its way...
After dinner,
2 mins walk to Nil's house
Very shy-yet-friendly of Nil's aunty &
Very cute and handsome little baby boy of hers
=)
and they layan me with the mirrow wakakaka

No comments:

The Cutest Kitty