Monday 14 January 2008

Hooray... tagged by NadiaU

Nadiau Nadiau Nadiau!!!!!!!! You know I'm having exam tomorrow, but just a minute ago while I went to your blog I read your latest entry - of you being tagged... I almost DROPPED my eyes!!! wakakkaakakkaakakaka U didn't even do my tag last time =(
Ehm Ehm... who is that guy??? Who can push our Nadiau to do something like this??? lol just kidding yea Nadiau. Anyway I'm trying to curb my craving now because I can't wait to try your mushroom soup for tomorrow nights dinner =)
Okay... back to the Tag!
1. Describe the person who tagged you in 6 words. 3 positive and 3 negative.
Positives: Kind hearted, Value-oriented, Smart, Friendly... and a lot more =)
Negatives: Tooooooooooooo kind hearted (x3)
2. When you first saw me what was your first impression?
Toooooooo quiet and shy!
3. Have you ever had a crush on me? (must be honest)
No way!!! lol
4. Would you ever consider being my boyfriend/girlfriend?
No way!!! (Nadiau loves man, anyways hehe)
5. Would you ever kiss me?
Oh yea... why not?! On the cheek =)
6. What would you do if I tell you I like you?
Oh, I like you too =)
7. Have I done anything that you'll remember for long?
On 24/9/07, you came to Heathrow Airport with Gil, to pick me up ^.^
8. Is there anything you’d like to say to me?
(i) Where's slingbag gone??? lol
(ii) Don't worry about failure; they are just part of the games =)
(iii) I like my housemate. Oh, what about you? hehe
9. What are the criteria you look for in a partner?
A lot to mention... but anyway you know what they are Nadiau =p
10. A trait that you know is always in you.
My intuitiveness.
11. A trait you foresee you'll have.
Even more ambitious.
12. Are you missing someone dearly now?
Yes.
13. If you have one wish, what will you wish for?
To tie my parents and myself together for ever and ever.
14. Copy and paste your horoscope for the day and comment on it.
"You're feeling confident right now, and won't settle for anything second best - you want, and deserve, romance; not half-hearted promises. Luckily, someone close is happy to oblige! Stand your ground during a power struggle at work and it'll all end in your favor." (weekly start on 14th Jan)
My comment: Hope whatever it says here is true =)

15. Lastly post 3 latest pictures of yourself and give a caption for each picture.
Boo me please =p

I love this leopard print dress; miss it want it But don't need it lol

self camwhoring =)

I'll tag:

Shawn Loong Shee Onn

Sandy Bundy

Fatt Hing

Khay Kor

WinWin

No comments:

The Cutest Kitty