Thursday 17 January 2008

Babies/Children

Something to tell, something to share...

I dreamt about having my own baby yesterday!!! I dreamt I was pregnant -_-" and it's really strange that I had this exciting feeling towards "the baby" in my dream last night. I'd never had any good feeling towards babies or children; I've always thought they would be the 'burdens' in a family, particularly for not so well off families. I know it's really bad to have such thinking...

And this morning while I was sitting in the tube I saw 2 ladies came in with pushchairs. When I saw their babies, joy penetrated in my heart and smile of joy was hanging on my face throughout the whole journey to London Bridge.

I was observing the mothers attitude towards their babies in the tube; and I reckoned whatever they were doing was to hope to put a smile on their kids face... how sweet! Then the next thing that came straight to my mind was: I wanna have my babies too!!! wakakakakakakakakaka =)

But right after I got off from the tube, instantaneously, I changed my thoughts: Stupid, back to BRM paper! lol

It's nice to dream sometimes... because in the end, you will still have your soul brought back to the reality world =) But at least, at this moment, I have a little more favorable attitudes toward children.

Okay... back to SIM notes now! lol

I Love You Gaga ="(

No comments:

The Cutest Kitty