Thursday 20 December 2007

Tagged by WinWin

Rules:

For those tagged, must answer all 20 questions; Ignore 1 question that u hate the most and replace with any u like (total still 20); Please tag for another 8 person and tell the luckiest that they are tagged; For those tagged cannot ignore this game.

(the above was copy&paste; I didn't set the rules)

1. Ambition since young: To become a successful business woman and be filthy rich

2. Happiest thing in a life time: Being born into the Lim's family

3. Favourite color and why: I like green; without a specific reason

4. How long since your last smile: ... am still smiling =)

5. Place u wish the most to go and why: Arsenal dressing room, during HT or FT; to see what Wenger has got to say to the players every time after each match lol

6. Self attitude that u hate the most: Being jealous

7. What would u do when u r sad: Go Shopping, Listen to songs, Pray to God...

8. Things u're afraid of losing: Mr & Mrs Lim, my darling, my dogs, properties, money....

9. My most unrealistic dream: To become Arsenal FC manager lol

10.Your achievment next year: To complete my degree & start working-adulthood life

11. What type of people that u hate: People who do not practice what they preach

12. What is lonely?: when I'm away from my family and friends

13. Your current msn's personal message and why: I love Mr & Mrs Lim, because I love my parents

14. Do u satisfy with your current life: What more can I ask for?

15. When is the right time for you to get married and have a baby: When I have millions or billions of pounds... (lol in my dream, but I really wish)

16. Most tastiest food u had: My cook lol =P

17. If 1 of your achievements come true, what u wish for that: to become a multi-billionaire business woman

18. Life u wish to have with your life partner: Happy Family Life

19. Words u wish to dedicate to your partner: Work hard and Work smart & love you =)

20. Favourite Quotes: Oh My Goodness, No worries, I was like... and ...

And that's it! All assignments down, presentation done, Holidays & Party soon, BUT - Exam is coming, too =(

I tag my Nestest friend. Who else? - Shawn Loong Shee Onn!!! I will break the rules this time because I only want to dedicate this to him for today is his birthday. Happy Birthday Shawn Loong and here you go... your 20th bday present. hehehe =)

1 comment:

Shawn said...

haha THANKS WEILI....

eh.. what is this present la...
have to do work sumore ahhahaha.

and yes WEILI, i MISS YOU! =D
come back soon ok!?

The Cutest Kitty