Sunday 23 December 2007

Housemate, to be continued...

Maritime Chix' 24-7 QUOTES:
"7.30, oh... Sling Bag"
"What color is the bag?"
"I can't see... only long neck..."
"I remember it's not brown, looks like blonde... errrr.."
"London Paper.... Dessert time!!!"
"... Pretty brunette again; Handsome blonde guy again. BORING!!!"
"Bus Stop? what about in Tube Station then?"
"I'll text only if there's no more sling bag"
"Poor business lately, so... No Dessert -.-"
"Let's see what your horoscope says today..."
"Wow... so deep... lol"
"... talk to people... then we will be invited, Maybe!..."
"What's true love?.. .. I don't believe? I believe?"
"Any story to share today?"
"I've got a secret to tell u ..."
"U haven't watched this yet?... U watched this before?"
"Let me feed you today... with Metro, Lite or London Paper haha"
"1° only???... "
"We're very special...
because we are the only Londoners wake up at 5am & take shower & wash our hair,
& living without heaters at home. Yeah!"
"Lonely Christmas Song???"
"What if..... then... How?"
"Where's our neighbour gone?..."
"Let's take 422 k! We Love 422, lol"

No comments:

The Cutest Kitty