Thursday 18 October 2007

I'm a student again!

Today was the first day of my new school, doing BABS 4 (Business Studies). Well, I'm very happy because I've finally come back to the 'working' life... at least now I keep my brain working, having my hands to writing notes, pulling my ears big enough to listen to theories (and not stories) and so on =)

Okay...where should I start? My classmates? yea... today was just my first day and I thought they're alright. They didn't make any ridiculous argument with the lecturer or had any crappy discussion in the class (no worries, I didn't either). I've been hearing a lot about my new school before this therefore I went to school today with preparing myself to be ready to take their shits. But instead I was surprisingly impressed with them. Wow... I hope they keep it up and let me learn more things from them as we go along. They all come from many different countries such as, Eastern countries, South America countries, Asian countries and so forth. So I'm pretty sure there will be different cultural practice and stuffs like that in the near future.

In a minute or two during today's class, I came to think of IAA 58. I wish I was still in Iact, attending the first class, doing the subject of Advertising, by Adeline Choo. The first person I talked to in class was Cyaujiun. hehehehhehee "where r u from?" she asked... I can remember that clearly!!! I love 58. ^.^ and it reminded me of WeiWei too. When my first day going to IACT he was there with me. He looked like my bodyguard. He didn't want to do that at first then I begged him to come with me because I thought I was too shy to enter the college alone and I needed someone I told him wahahahahaha *shame shame* I still remember it was 9am in the morning then we bumped into Gab & Lily as they were also having class in that early morning hehe =) I'm missing you dearly here WeiWei * _*

Today I was told that LSC (the entire college/Uni) will be moving to a new building which located at Elephant & Castle in Mid November. According to my lecturer, the move to a new premises will provide students with better service and it will be better for the environment too! I really hope so. I don't hope to run around in between the current 3 buildings at London Bridge. Although they are within walking distance but it's so cold now and it's getting colder everyday alright. It's not easy for me to walk in cold weather especially when the weather is windy in addition to being cold!

Financial Management and Analysis is a totally new thing to me. I haven't done anything related to figures/numbers or math since I left my secondary school. It will be tough I suppose, but I will have to do well anyhow... I can't afford to fail any subject!!! *choi* lolz

Alright, it's time to hit the sack. Night!

Oh yea... Nadia told me that she will throw me a birthday party on the 30th Oct. She is going to invite friends! She also mentioned to me it wouldn't be just both of us at the party... wow... something is going on for her now!!! She's working out a birthday party plan. lolz =P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck in everything u do! MUAH~

-WEiWEi-

The Cutest Kitty