Sunday 23 September 2007

What If Cesc Keeps Playing Like This?

... the whole world will be talking about him; watching his every match. Cesc Fabregas

He is a wonder kid; so much I wanna say about him. But no...

.... .....
.... .....

wow... life then will be really wonderful for him! lolz

He now has six goals and five assists since the 07/08 campaign started! To me... this is an amazing-but-true fact!

I've loved so realize how communicative and cooperative Arsenal has become as a team; and this is the 'ideal reason' why I love them to bits now!

People who knows me always think that I don't have 100% confident with my team... and nah... I can't wait to prove u wrong here. I have always been so confident with the players, but I was keeping it very low down in my heart; because people sometimes tend to put me down by telling me about Fernando Torres whenever I want to discuss about Adebayor; friends are telling me about Steven Gerrard whenever I'm talking about Cesc Fabregas; others are talking about Mascherano when I'm about to tell them who Rosicky is; most of the guys think of Ashley Cole whereas I only know Toure and Gallas are my only best defenders! =p

Why are people so confident to brag about their favourite football team when the road ahead is still so long??? Why don't people think about the consequences they gonna bear ifthey over-brag it later? Alright buddy, Liverpool Rocks!!!

Nway I'm still patiently waiting for Robin Van Persie to come back as one in the team. I don't think he needs to prove his fitness for playing; he's been so great but it seemed like he is taking a little longer this season! =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love fabregas just like i LoVe YOU! mISs You dear..

-WEIwEI-

The Cutest Kitty