Wednesday 19 September 2007


My Latest New Hairdo....


Not much different from the previous one
But this time I only permed the upper part of my hair which had usually been flat
I thought it could look much better than this. And so I was a bit dissapointed when I saw it
=(

I have naturally curly hair but it's always been really flat =(

In order to increase my hair volume I will have to perm my hair. I've tried so many kinds of perm... and that cost me a pretty penny everytime I got a new hairdo!

I can't have straight and silky hair... When I see myself in straight hair I will go - 'Yucks... look like a piece a shit' . Thus I would use curl iron in my hair and they sometimes tend to break off my hair =(

I only love too see myself in a-bit-frizzy-cum-wavy hairstyle after all. lol =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i dun care even if my darling get bald or what shit.. i will alwiz love her with all my heart~ i love u coz U r LIMWEILI and not ur hair, not ur attitude, not ur pretty anot..is becoz ur LIMWEILI! and most importantly, appreaciate urself.. ur the best! ;P

-Weiwei-

Anonymous said...

yeah i love u too "limweili"...

The Cutest Kitty