Wednesday 29 August 2007

World Exclusive - de' IAA 58

I was browsing through my 'classmates IAA 58' pictures in my computer, and I could feel the hot tears prick the back of my eyes. Biting my lips quickly... cos' I know tears won't help at all. But at least I know my classmates had become an extension of my family. ^^

Throughout my high school days I sometimes used to feel jealous of my classmates when they did something good. However when I went to college... things were so different for me! I love how close we've become and I still dream sometimes about all of us being together and being happy... and I'm truly grateful for the time we had together... I'm missing my classmates like crazy. I couldn't help it. Cos' I heart them to bits now. I hate to repeat myself, I'm sorry, but I really wish I could turn back time... back to the first day of school in IACT.

Well, let me blog some of our hilarious, funny, crazy & super-tuber old pictures. Hoohooohoooho...
I smile secretly whenever I see these pics... I just love it so much.


5 Moi from IAA 58! Chics to the max wahahaha
Sei Ma Lu... Soh kah... (We're the Black Roses from 58) lolz

Just because they wore green shirts that's y they're acting like a tree ~ Lebih betul! And I was squatting down to act as their roots. stupid me!
we're too playful and that's y Mr.Low failed me in Computer Graphic! huh!!!!!
Our "deviant behavior". Thank Joshua for this!!!
Pls check out Sun's body! damn Macho lol =p

"Deviance" project!
Sun's favourite shorts!
Singing with Zack Kim's mini guitar in front of Josh hahahaha =)



A drama day for us, the drama people!

Torture me no more !!!! huh -_-' They're bad people... lolz



I wasn't shy at all, even though with a-damn-pale-looking face! haha.

Can u see? there's a pen stuck in her hair! hahahaha

He's our shinning star in class ~ Jourdan Tan Han Kee

me: Mark Kor (from old HK drama)
Jene: Mark Kor's longtime girlfriend (simply gave her a title cos' she kacau when I was posing)

And again, he wore his favourite shorts to class... hahaha

Can't believe my eyes.. they really looked like they were just in Form 2!!

Crossing our fingers together... / GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

weili in a bath robe? AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!

The Cutest Kitty