Wednesday 29 August 2007

Family Gathering cum My Farewell.

My uncles from paternal side organized a family reunion at Hai Ping restaurant. Still and all, there was only 10 people who attended the gathering. I'm not really close to the relatives from my paternal side, so, most of the time I was sitting quite quiet and just listened to their conversations as I found it quite uninteresting! Overall, the environment was relaxed for me. A few times I secretly yawned (plus I was tired from not getting enough sleep, cause' I stayed up to watch Liverpool qualifying match yesterday), and then I quickly took out my digital camera and taken some photoes while they're chatting away hehe =)


Some gave me 'any pow'... all BIG ones! hahaha Thank you so much and all I can say is WOW! God Bless you all. lol =p
As was common I would tell you more by blogging pictures here =)


A pretty woman - my bestie and I call her Mummy lol

L-R: Papa's younger brother, my papa aka Mr.Lim, Papa's uncle
**Papa gestures quite a lot while talking**


Aunty & Uncle...


Women... just love to talk! lolz


~ Mummy & daughter ~


She's sweet, She's kind and She's my dearest cousin sister.

No comments:

The Cutest Kitty