Thursday 23 August 2007

Putting My Best Foot Forward

While things were very tough, you (probably) pray for strength, patience and wisdom. As we expect GOD would just give us these 3 'items' after the prayers; then we forget to prepare ourselves to face various kinds of disasters. You know GOD always puts us in different kinds of tough situations in order for us to show or rather 'practice' our patience, strength and wisdom. It's about opportunities. For instance, if HE hasn't let us fall into any trouble, do you think we would have the chance to learn to be patient, to grow stronger and become smarter? Nah... I don't think so. We will learn when we experience it OR there are just some things we can only learn through experience. Things don't come easy but GOD is fair. It seems like only yesterday that I came to realise and understand this... another best message I've ever received from GOD.


Guys, watch Evan Almighty. It's a great movie I reckon. This movie has a lot of meaning behind it. There is a significant lesson taught to us... and the actors put on a really good show. =)


I've been thinking too much for myself. The more I think about it, the more angsty it becomes. I was losing control soon... But Thank GOD. I just realized it and decided not to take things too seriously... before I lose my soul. It's a huge tragedy if I lose control and got no soul!!!

I still worry about what the future holds for me. But there's really nothing much I can do about it at this point in time. Oh yea... of course I'm starting to feel worried about my days in London later. Can't imagine what's like to live in London for a not-so-smart-and-not-quite-a-bully Malaysian girl!!!

No comments:

The Cutest Kitty