Saturday 25 August 2007

The Hottest Chic Is Back!

*TODAY IS A SPECIAL DAY* ^^ wahahahahahahahaha
(I miss this msg; U know y!)

I had lunch at Curve today with my besties; since I haven't met them since after the party at Maison.

A few days back, I got a call from Cheehow saying I must come out this Friday because he's got something for me; while my little Wanni aka ManSamMui wanted me to come out on Friday too as she hoped I could teach her something on Corporate Planning. Well, I made myself free this time and thought it'd be a quick and simple lunch with them since I need to ciao at 3pm to collect my visa and stuffs. As usual... a few days before our appointment, this Cheehow would keep reminding me about it... he does that to everyone though. He's a great organizer hahahaha =)

When I arrived at the restaurant, Sakae, I saw Wanni, Manlye, Cheehow and Jhewwei. I smiled at them, greeted them and took a seat.

While I was ordering my food, someone came behind me and covered my eyes with both her hands. Here she went with a muffled voice - "guess who I am...who I am... I'm spiderman... spiderman... spiderman... hohohohohoho" and meantime my mind went like this - "OMG... who the fuck is this? Shame Shame Shame this time, there's so many people here... Is this Sun?Nah.. he's not in town now... Sam? nah..I'm not close to her.... who is this fucker?"

Cheng Cheng Cheng... ..... ......

It's CyauJiun.... she let go her hands and laughing away... and again... I went - "Oh Goodness... why are you here? And when did you come back? How come I wasn't informed or anything?"

Then they told me May & Lian are back too and they went shopping around and will come back soon. So I waited for them and prepared myself as if I thought they would also come behind me and surprise me like what CyauJiun did... hahaha After waiting for about 5 mins I knew it was a joke... *down* I was a little upset about it =( They're not back from China yet... but... will be back very soon! hehehehehehe

I'm so happy happy happy happy happy (x another 100000 times) that I met her again... I've been missing her like crazy and now she's back. And in fact she had planned to surprise most of us of her return from China. So sweet of her right! (And she has lost some weight =( perhaps she habitually ate too much innutritious food and also due to the change of her eating habits in China.) Anyway, She's more than just a friend to all of us and we like her a lot. Moreover, I strongly believe her return is a plus for my farewell party later... cos' she and the rest are gonna get me something before I leave... I'm pretty sure of that wahahahahahahahahhahahaha lolz =p

Alright.. read our pics and you'll know how fun it is to be with her **the hottest chix**!

*the hottest chix* - she's one of my besties ^^ proud-nya! lol

NiNi, Manlye, & *the hottest chix*

(L) Mr.Donald is still on hol; (R) that's Mr. Jhewwei
we love yummy yummy food
We love the hot chix very much...


Girls with Mr.Jhewwei


Girls with Mr.Donald


The boys love the hot chix too.

CyauJiun & Stephy - *welcome back*

So small... but can't help it. Camera just loves us!

oops... mana NiNi?

I think i'm gonna hit the sack now! nitez ~

No comments:

The Cutest Kitty