Wednesday 13 June 2007

Best-est, Dearest-est & Sweetest-est Friends

My Besties...

They won't allow me to self-destruct
They listen to my problems and give me best advice
They open up and be themselves around me
They forget their pride and take my advice
They keep promises and tell the truths
They understand me, even though I'm not talking
They understand what I'm feeling, always
They come and cheer for me when I'm stressed out
They don't talk bad about me
They will laugh at my jokes even if it's not funny
They respect me and I respect them too
They encourage me to reach for my goals
They back me up when some1 makes a mean joke 'bot me
They tell me when I'm wrong
They always give me the last bite of their meal *haha*
They believe me when nobody else will
They being who??? Let the pics do the talking.

@ Pek San's bday 06!
We're having so much fun. The bday girl was so drunk & that made her stay in the toilet for quite some time. Wanni never put down the mic once she's started with it. Jene couldn't do away with Nick. Lian dressed to kill *sexy babe*. Geetmay busy SMS *biasalah*. Steph *the leng lui :P*


L-R: Geetmay *yeah keep on singing*, Huilian *She'd prefer to drink*, Wanni *cute punk face*, myself *Oops was posing for the camera*, Pek San *without mic u can still hear her*, Juin *acting cute, again*
hahahahahahahaha we're so beautiful, right?!



@ Redang Beach, 21 -23 July 06
We're cool! Imagine seeing us at the beach... ^^ wahahaha ^^ Had so much fun was mainly because u guys were there. We're crazy, noisy and find it hard to keep our mouth shut! We annoy people around us. We don give a fucking care to whoever around us. We're being ourselves and having fun living in our own full-of-gossips world. hahahahahahaa muaks! As well.. Manlai I love u so much. I might give u the wrong impression when we first met. But I truly love u and appreciate u. muaks to Manlai!


Chilling Babes @ Redang ~ with beers! =)


WE MIGHT GET IN FIGHTS SOMETIMES BUT WE FORGIVE EACH OTHER AND FORGET IT RIGHT AFTER THAT. YOU GUYS HAVE A SPECIAL PLACE IN MY HEART. OUR FRIENDSHIP IS A PRESENT THAT I CAN OPEN AGAIN AND AGAIN. YOU GUYS MAKE ME FEEL GOOD AND I HAVE A SENSE OF BELONGING WHENEVER I'M WITH U PEOPLE. I'M HAPPY & THAT'S IMPORTANT.

-WE ARE FOREVER AND FOR LIFE -

Song ar!!!!!! hahahahahahaa =)

2 comments:

Twenty Eight mummy said...

feel pround of myself to become ur fren ...:) hehehe,the bulu on my hand all stand up edi..hahhahaa

cashysteph said...

Jene: hahaha song le~!!!! =P

The Cutest Kitty