Saturday 19 May 2007

Road to Wembley 07 ~ Manunited vs Chelsea

It's not gonna be a big match for me tonight because I like none of the above. I love Arsenal and have faith in the next season Arsenal will play magnificently and stand out from any other teams!

Get back to the topic .. who will win tonight? Overrated Manu? or Proud Jose.. aiks... I mean Proud Chelsea? Will the match reports tomorrow morning come through talking about Manunited and putting down Chelsea? Or saying Chelsea has beaten the newly champion by playing great? I have no idea who's going to win and bring the trophy home but I will support Chelsea tonight *finally after so long*! Manunited have had enough for this season...No doubt in my mind, their players are great and many people recognize them around the world; however overrated could lead to demise!!

Okay.. I gtg! Tengku just called and I need to go now! Chelsea Chelsea ~ ~ Chelsea Chelsea ~ ~

No comments:

The Cutest Kitty